Our feet get tired and sore after a hard day’s work at the office, especially ladies who are wearing heels. You may want to pamper yourselves to a nice foot spa and pedicure. Heres tips and steps for your foot pedicure:
1. At home or at the spa start with a comfortable place to sit. A footbath or large bowl filled with warm water and perhaps therapeutic mineral salts. As you soak your feet for 10 minutes or so, listen to music, read a book or just relax and enjoy the sensation of the water.
2. Remove feet from the water and dry with a soft clean towel. Clip and file the toesnails carefully and clean gently around cuticles. Rinse feet and gently pat dry.
3. While the feet are still moist apply a foot scrub to remove any hard skin or calluses from the areas around the heels especially. A pumice stone may also be used at this point. Rinse the feet in the warm water. Wipe feet dry paying special attention to the areas between the toes.
4. Apply a good moisturiser or lotion to the feet and ankle area. Steady massaging stokes will give you a relaxing and therapeutic foot treatment. Allow the lotion or cream moisturizer to soak into the skin.
5. Leave your toes natural or apply the latest nail polish.
Or you can pop by Nails Cottage– home nails salon at Tampines where you can enjoy good pedicure services. Call Joleen @93360593 for an appointment. We have housecalls too. ❤